- QUESTION: At twenty-two years old, you've got your first Oscar, and you've already had two nominations. It's awfully young to have so much success so far. Do you feel that it's a good thing that it's coming so early in the career?
- BEST ACTRESS WINNER JENNIFER LAWRENCE: I hope so. Yeah. I mean, I... who knows? I guess we'll see.
- QUESTION: You are not worried about peaking too soon?
- BEST ACTRESS WINNER JENNIFER LAWRENCE: Well, now I am. [Addressing moderator]: I feel like you're picking people to make fun of me.
- MODERATOR: I'm really not.
— via oscars.org